Lanesboro Area Chamber of Commerce Mission Statement
- To advance the civic, commercial, industrial, agricultural, cultural, environmental, and recreational interests of the City of Lanesboroand its residents.
- To ensure cooperation among Lanesboro area businesses and community organizations.
- To work to retain, expand, and develop beneficial Lanesboro area businesses.
- To promote the Lanesboro area as a desirable place to live, work, visit, and operate a business.
The Lanesboro Area Chamber of Commerce board of directors began the steps toward a strategic plan beginning in January 2011 at the chamber’s annual meeting. We developed the major components of the plan partnering with Bill Geist from Zeitgeist Consulting at the 2011 board retreat. We continued to refine the plan during special board meetings throughout 2011. The results of that effort are this Strategic Plan document .
The purpose of this document is to establish strategic direction that will guide LACC board decisions over at least the next five years along with specific tasks that support the direction chosen. The board expects that this will be a living document that will evolve over time as we partner with other stakeholders in the community and learn from the initiatives set forth.
The chamber board needs all chamber members to embrace this plan, to partner with us, and offer feedback to evolve this plan in the coming years.
Website Profiler Instructions - step by step instructions on how to manage your business listing on lanesboro.com.
Style Sheet (PDF) - a reference tool to use when abbreviating words in your website business listing.
Governmental Affairs Information
Miscellaneous Chamber Forms
The Lanesboro Area Chamber of Commerce received the Certificate of Registration issued under the Copyright Office for the Lanesboro Bed & Breakfast Capital of Minnesota LOGO. Use this form (pdf) to request permission for use of the Lanesboro Logo.
Lanesboro Retail Market Survey 2008
Lanesboro visitors and residents were surveyed to:
- rate the current retail shopping experience in Lanesboro
- comment on current retail shopping and what retail stores are missing in Lanesboro
Click the link below to view the first of three reports:
Lanesboro Entrepreneurs and Business
Owners Survey Report August 2008
Lanesboro Area business owners responded to a 10-question survey.
Click here to view the report (pdf)