While some of our businesses close for the winter season, there are many that stay open. You can search for lodging availability by using our lodging search. Check out the business directory to see what restaurants, bars, and retail stores are open. It is always a good idea to double check business’ websites or social media to make sure they are open when you want to visit.
Lanesboro and Whalan host many events throughout the year, and these five events happen every winter season and feature family activities, shopping deals, restaurant specials, and more.
- Experience the Magic of Lanesboro (Small Business Saturday)
- New Years Eve Celebration
- Lovebirds in Lanesboro (Valentine’s Weekend)
- Cabin Fever Fest (second weekend in March)
- Get Squirrely with Surly (April)
- There are many other events happening in Lanesboro and Whalan. Please check our event calendar here for the most up to date information.
Beer and Distillery Trail
Start in Lanesboro at Sylvan Brewing and travel around Fillmore and Houston Counties to Trout City Brewing in Preston, Karst Brewing in Fountain, Harmony Spirits in Harmony, Four Daughters Winery in Spring Valley, Fat Pat’s Brewing & BBQ in Spring Grove, and Rock Filter Distillery in Spring Grove.
Don’t forget to visit our neighboring towns for more shopping, dining, events, and things to do in the winter!
Winter In Lanesboro, MN