Fall Boutique & Business Crawl
The Fall Boutique & Business Crawl features Lanesboro's finest retail shopping and dining with special deals, prize drawings, and more.Start your “crawl” at any participating business to pick up your bingo card that lists each business’ deals, samples, and special events. As you visit businesses, mark your bingo card, and once you reach a bingo (diagonal, vertical, horizontal, black out), you can turn in your card to Stone Mill Clothing and Gifts by 4:00pm to enter for one of many prizes donated by downtown businesses. No purchase necessary. Continue to shop, dine, and explore all day in downtown Lanesboro!
Samples, Prizes, and Sales Galore
BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING ?
- Granny's Liquor - complimentary tasting 12pm-3pm
- Amish Experience - specials, drawings, & games!
- Clara's Eatery - $1 off any sized scoop of ice cream!
- Windy Mesa - check out many sales!
- High Court Pub - Try the new Apple & Ginger Mule!
- E2 Boutique - specials, drawings, & games!
- Stone Mill Clothing & Gifts @ Stone Mill Hotel & Suites: Enjoy 20% off all clothing!
- 5th Sun Gardens (1st licensed cannabinoid shop in Fillmore Co.) - Open 10-6 with drink specials
- Another Time Ice Cream Parlor - Sample an abdallah sea salt caramel
- Paddle On Coffee & Maker Emporium - featuring pumpkin spice latte, maple cinnamon oat milk latte, and caramel apple cider
- Lanesboro Legion - family fun day! $1 off large pizza, $1 kiddy cocktails, & games
- Cheryl's Fabric Garden - All sale fabric additional $1/yard off
- Emil Farqart's - featuring unique Lanesboro clothing & gifts
- Cottage House Inn - purchase a "Lanesboro Minnesota" book by Steve Harris
- Root River 102 - Come in and try a margarita flight! Farm Charm pop-up with permanent jewelry by Lillyn.
- The Peddler - sales and fall treats!
- Root River Rod Co. - 25% off both Men's & Women's Apparel
- Lanesboro Visitor Center - local info & brochures
- Juniper's Restaurant - open 12-3pm for lunch & 5-8pm for dinner
- Sylvan Brewing - Oktoberfest release!
- Pedal Pushers Cafe - $2 root beer
- Lanesboro Arts - free "Fur and Feathers: Domestic Animal Portraits" exhibition
- Commonweal Theatre - pick up a brochure/season schedule (matinee at 1:30pm & evening performance at 7:30pm)
- James A. Thompson House - walk by & check out the brick Italianate architecture
- Home Sweet Home Cafe - stop in for food, drink & goodies specials
Prizes donated by: Granny's Liquor, Amish Experience, Clara's Eatery, High Court Pub, E2 Boutique, Stone Mill Clothing & Gifts, Stone Mill Hotel & Suites, Another Time Ice Cream Parlor, Cheryl's Fabric Garden, Cottage House Inn, author Steve Harris, Root River 102, The Peddler, Root River Rod Co., Lanesboro Visitor Center, Sylvan Brewing, Pedal Pushers Cafe, Commonweal Theatre, and James A. Thompson House. THANK YOU!
Check out the vendors at Parkway Place (empty lots) from approx. 11am-4pm: Coffey and Clay (earrings), Jane Grevstad (jewelry & bags), Own a Gnome, Viking’s Blood LLC (bloody mary mix), Christian Spelhaug Woodworking, and The Plant Lady.