Fall into Lanesboro
Family-friendly fun-filled fall event to enjoy Lanesboro with the 'Lanesboro Quest' scavenger hunt, wagon ride, pumpkin decorating and so much more!
Fall Into Lanesboro
Sat., Oct. 1, 2022
- 9am-12pm: Lanesboro Farmers' Market in Sylvan Park.
- 9am-5pm: Free family-friendly 'Lanesboro Quest' - pick up your scavenger hunt card at the Lanesboro Visitor Center or Clara's Eatery (11am-9pm).
- 10am-10:30am: Lanesboro ECFE story time outside the Lanesboro public library with free children’s books.
- 10am-5pm: Big Springs Farm Pumpkins & Corn Maze ($10 ages 4+) at 32060 Furrow Rd., Lanesboro, MN.
- 11am-3pm: Free wagon rides in downtown sponsored by Merchant's Bank and Lanesboro Area Chamber of Commerce.
- 11am-3pm: Free mini pumpkin painting at Parkway Place sponsored by Lanesboro Arts & Cottage House Inn.
- Fall cookie decorating at Home Sweet Home ($4.99/kit).
- 12pm-3pm: Free beer and wine sampling at Granny's Liquor.
- 12pm-4pm: Discover and learn at the Lanesboro History Museum.
- 12pm-7pm: Celebrate Oktoberfest at Root River 102.
- 1pm-3pm: Come out to Root River 102 to learn more about disc golf and the new course in Preston.
- 1pm-3pm: Sample Kinney Creek Brewery at Root River 102.
- 1:30pm: "The Mystery of Edwin Drood" at the Commonweal Theatre. $35 adults, $15 students.
- 5pm-gone: Fish fry at Lanesboro American Legion.
- 7:00pm: River Crossing performs live music at High Court Pub.
- 7:00pm: Lanesboro Arts presents Audacious Raw Theater Year 6 Part 2 at St. Mane Theatre. $20/$15.
- 7:30pm: "Good People" at the Commonweal Theatre. $35 adults, $15 students.