Fall Into LanesboroName: Fall Into LanesboroDate: October 5, 2019Time: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM CDTTrip Builder: View TripEvent Description:Fall Into Lanesboro is a fun-filled event for the whole family held on Saturday, October 5, 2019.
- 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Lanesboro Farmers’ Market at Sylvan Park.
- 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. TOUCH THE TRUCK at Sylvan Park. Free event where children can experience a variety of trucks up close. Quiet hour (no sirens) from 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. SCAVENGER HUNT! Pick up a free family-friendly Lanesboro scavenger hunt at Sylvan Park until noon or at the Visitor Center. Once completed, bring your scavenger hunt page back to the Visitor Center by 3:00 p.m. to be entered to win a prize from one of the local businesses.
- 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Lanesboro Arts’ artist in residence Cecilia Cornejo is working on her story collecting in her refurbished ice house, The Wandering House, at Parkway Place.
- 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Lanesboro Area Art Trail at various studios in the area.
- 10:00 a.m. until gone. Bethlehem Lutheran Church Cookie Walk at Sons of Norway Hall.
- 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. WAGON RIDES! Free wagon rides sponsored by Merchant’s Bank & Lanesboro Area Chamber of Commerce. Enjoy a horse-drawn wagon ride with Robert Nelson in Historic Downtown Lanesboro.
- 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. COOKIE DECORATING! Come to Home Sweet Home Café and Cakery to decorate fall-themed sugar cookies. Cost: $4.50 per package, additional cookie is $2.50.
- 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. PUMPKIN DECORATING! Sponsored by Parkway Market & Coffeehouse, stop by the market to decorate your own mini pumpkin. Cost: $1 per pumpkin.
- 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. SAMPLING of Island City Brewery and Molly’s Winery at Granny’s Liquor.
- 1:30 p.m. PETER AND THE STARCATCHER matinee at the Commonweal Theatre Company. Cost is $35 for adults and $15 for students.
- 7:30 p.m. ON THE VERGE evening performance at the Commonweal Theatre Company. Cost is $35 for adults and $15 for students.
- 8:00 p.m. LIVE MUSIC by Root River Jam at the High Court Pub.