Lanesboro Sesquicentennial Celebration
Join us as we celebrate Lanesboro's 150th birthday, rich history, and its bright future.
- Museum Mystery Table at a mysterious location- All Day
- Bicycle Parade –A celebration for all ages! Decorate your bikes and meet in Sylvan Park- 10:00 a.m.
- Lanesboro Farmer’s Market in Sylvan Park 9:00 a.m-12:00 p.m.
- JV Legion Baseball Tournament 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. with teams from Hayfield, Chatfield, St. Charles and Lanesboro
- Fossil Hunting in Fillmore County- Eagle Bluff Environmental Learning Center 1:00 -5:00 p.m.
- Women’s Voting Rights Exhibit located at 119 Parkway Avenue North
- Self-guided History Walking Tours-All Day
- Beer, Wine and Spirit Tasting- Granny’s Liquor 12-3:00 p.m.
- Commonweal Theatre Holmes and Watson 1:30 p.m.
- Sons of Norway Hall- Celebration of Heritage and Open House/ 2:00-7:00 p.m.
3:00-3:30 Nordic Convention 1936 produced by History Alive Pop-Up Plays followed by light refreshments
5:00- 7:00 Music by the Rutabaga Brothers outside and near our building in Sylvan Park (bring your own lawn chair)
- Lanesboro Arts- Under Pressure Group Printmaking Exhibit 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Lanesboro History Museum – Explore the notable people of Lanesboro
- Commonweal Theatre-Boeing Boeing 7:30 p.m.
- Fred the Bear Duo – High Court Pub 8:30 p.m. -11:30 p.m.