Lanesboro Sesquicentennial Celebration
Join us as we celebrate Lanesboro's 150th birthday, rich history, and its bright future.
- Women’s Voting Rights Exhibit located at 119 Parkway Avenue North
- Lanesboro Arts- Under Pressure Group Printmaking Exhibit 10:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- Self –guided History Walking Tours- All Day
- Sons of Norway Hall- Heritage Demonstrations 11:00 a.m-4:00 p.m.
- Sons of Norway Hall -Museum Mystery Table 1:00-4:00 p.m.
- Lanesboro History Museum – Dedication of Don Ward Library 4:00-5:00 p.m.
- Commonweal Theatre- Holmes and Watson 7:30 p.m.
- Wicked Sound DJ’s – Root River Saloon 8:30 p.m. -12:30 a.m.
- Joel Ward – High Court Pub 8:30 p.m. -11:30 p.m.
- Joe and Vicki Price – Riverside on the Root 8:00 p.m. -11:00 p.m.