Lovebirds in Lanesboro
Spend a day or the weekend in Lanesboro and Whalan with your lovebird. Delectable dining experiences, unique and fun shopping, cozy and relaxing Inn stays, and more.
Friday, February 10, 2023
- Brenda’s Stockyard Café: 7am-5pm
- Root River 102: Comedy Show ft. 3 pro comedians from 7-9pm - reservations required ($20 & 2 drink min.)
- Lanesboro Arts presents "Local Lovebirds: A Lanesboro Valentine’s Variety Show" from 7-8:30pm - $20/$15 @ St. Mane Theatre
Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Stone Mill Clothing & Gifts: 9:30am-5pm with 30% discount on all clothing items
- Valentine’s Crafting from 10am-12pm at Sons of Norway - free & for all ages! (sponsored by Lanesboro Arts, Cottage House Inn, & Sons of Norway Heimbygda Lodge)
- E2 Boutique & Amish Experience: 10am-4pm with storewide sales at both stores
- Cheryl's Fabric Garden: 10am-5pm
- Granny’s Liquor: 10am-9pm with complimentary tasting from 12pm-3pm
- Root River Saloon: 10am-1am. BLT Tournament 11am-done with proceeds going to the Lanesboro Booster Club in memory of Brent Tufte. Food (free will donation), door prizes & drink specials.
- Sylvan Brewing: 12pm-9pm with live music by Brenda & Matt Stier at 6pm
- High Court Pub: 11am-12pm with live music by Orchid Jane from 7-10pm
- Eagle Bluff Environmental Learning Center Dinner on the Bluff featuring “Towards a Minnesota Driftless Hiking Trail” from 5-7:30pm; $35 tickets
- Juniper’s Restaurant: 5-8pm with Prix Fixe menu - Reservations required - presale event
Mystery Night at Scandinavian Inn! Mysteries at 10am, 1pm, & 4pm with 4 guests each. $25/person & takes 1.5-2hours. Call to reserve. 507-467-4500 Mystery Night at Scandinavian Inn! Mysteries at 10am, 1pm, & 4pm with 4 guests each. $25/person & takes 1.5-2hours. Call 507-467-4500 to reserve.
- Stone Mill Hotel & Suites: 10% off overnight stay
All Weekend Long
- Root River Rod Co.: store open Fri/Sat 9am-5pm with 40% off select winter apparel. Guided fly fishing trips available Fri-Sun - great for couples & beginners.
- Eagle Bluff Environmental Learning Center: fat-tire biking trails & snowshoe trails (bring your own gear)
- Cedar Valley Resort: snowshoe & cross country ski rentals (get MN ski pass at Lanesboro BP Station)
- Lanesboro Arts: gallery open Fri/Sat 10am-5pm with new Emerging Artist Show
- The Peddler: 10am-5pm with jewelry specials and Valentine's treats
- Clara’s Eatery: Fri & Sat 11am-8pm (pizza until 7:30pm) ft. heart shaped pizza & love-themed sweet treats
- Open Fri/Sat/Sun: High Court Pub (closed Sun.), Sylvan Brewing, Root River Saloon, American Legion, Granny’s Liquor, Lanesboro Pastry Shoppe, Home Sweet Home Café, & Pedal Pushers Café