Cottage House Inn
- Hotels & Inns
Near the bike trail, live theatre, restaurants, shops and river- our guests comment that there is no need to use the car once the whole time you are in Lanesboro. Complimentary coffee and tea are available for all of our guests.
With our large meeting room, we are an excellent place to host groups and families. When prearranged in advance, an optional breakfast buffet is available for group stays.
Established in 1993, our Inn is family built, owned and operated.
14 standard rooms with private bath and internet
1 suite for two with kitchen and laundry
- Spring Rate: $90 May-mid June
- Prime Season Rate: $95-110 June 17 - October 31
- Quiet Season Rate: $70 April, November and December
- Family friendly/ all ages welcome
- Large meeting room/excellent place to host groups and families
- Accepts Reservations
- Bike Storage
- Handicap Accessible
- Public Meeting Room
When you arrive in Lanesboro, head straight into the downtown shopping district on Parkway Avenue. The Cottage House Inn is at 209 Parkway Avenue North, across the street from the Commonweal Theatre.