High Court Pub
Dining & Spirits
The best food, drinks, and live music in southeaster Minnesota! At High Court Pub we are all about craft beers - we have 11 on tap - and feature MN and other regional drafts. Our bartenders will impress you with their craft cocktails ,and we feature in-house made flat breads made from scratch.
We have two outdoor decks - one directly overlooking the Root River; best view in town!!
We are known for Trivia every Tuesday evening and Live MIC sessions on Thursday evenings.
The building housing High Court Pub opened in 1876. Judge J.G. French, “Squire Frenchy” As he was known dispensed justice from the third floor. His court was known as “The High Court”. High Court’s interior reflects the scenic beauty of the surrounding area while also paying tribute to Lanesboro’s storied past. In our multi-level pub you have the choice of taking a seat on the main floor with a view of musicians playing on the second floor stage; or taking a seat on the second floor with a view of historic Lanesboro.
Also check out our 3rd floor Loft rental - close to all that is going on in a beautiful historic space!
- Best Cocktails in Southeastern Minnesota
- Live music on our 2nd floor atrium stage
- Two outdoor decks- one directly over the Root River
- Eleven craft beers on Tap
- In-House made Flat breads from freshest ingredients
- Lou Shields continues the tradition of American music with a solo-performance that pulls in styles of days-gone-by.
- Friday Jul 15, 2022
- Joel's mainly acoustic sound is a flavorful mix of American, Folk & even a little Soul. Joel is well known in the area, & is a Fave at HCP.
- Friday Jul 29, 2022
- We'll be jammin' to Folk, Country, Blues, Celtic, & Jazz Improv.
- Saturday Aug 6, 2022
- The Lost Faculties plays classic rock n roll with a touch of country and swing. You'll tap your toes - you might even dance!
- Saturday Aug 13, 2022
- This Jam band plays classic Neil Young tunes, Rock, Blues, 70''s & Country.
- Friday Aug 19, 2022
- We'll be jammin' to classic Neil Young tunes, Rock, Blues, 70's, & Country
- Saturday Sep 3, 2022